Mumbai, April 18 : Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has completed five years of blogging and thanks his extended family for reminding him about the date.
He completed five years Wednesday, his 1828'th day on the blog.
"Today it is five years of my blog. Every day without a break. Thank you my EF (extended family). What an extraordinary family we built," Big B tweeted.
The 70-year-old had forgotten the anniversary, but was reminded of it by his fans.
"Now that you remind me of the anniversary, a day even I fail to remember, I am simply amazed at the most intricate and valuable information that has come through these posts... on matters personal, on matters of conflict, on matters of worldly wisdom, of care and consideration for the other, of the connections made with unknowns, of bondings, friendships that never existed but do now with a flourish..."
"... our concerns for each other, our greetings to those, oceans and worlds apart, of discovering incredible talent... all through the medium of a few words," he wrote.
Amitabh's blog was first floated on bigb. bigadda. com, but it is now available on srbachchan. tumblr. com. (IANS)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue