Los Angeles, Feb 23 : Director Michael Bay and Megan Fox will soon be seen in a new project together.
The director-actress duo, who had a fallout after Fox was not asked to return for the third instalment of the popular movie franchise "Transformers", might be a part of another project, reports dailystar. co. uk.
"TMNT ("Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"): We are bringing Megan Fox back into the family," Bay wrote on his official website.
Fox is expected to play the role of April O'Neil, the human friend of the Ninja Turtles, in the movie.(IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak