Washington, Jan 9 : Apple boss Tim Cook has made a second visit to China is less than a year, a report has said.
According to Bloomberg, Cook met with the country's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology head Miao Wei to discuss China''s developing information and communications industry, innovation trends, and global mobile development, the agency said in a statement on its website.
The two men reportedly exchanged views on development in China as well.
Cook took a public relations trip to China last March amid reports that the company''s supplier Foxconn violated several labor laws, CBS News reports.
According to the report, during that trip, Cook toured Foxconn''s facilities in Zhengzhou and Tainjin.
Cook''s current trip may be to maintain a copacetic relationship with China as Apple rolls out more retail locations and products.
The report pointed put that the number of Apple stores in China has doubled since Cook''s last visit. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak