Washington, Jan 9 : Apple boss Tim Cook has made a second visit to China is less than a year, a report has said.
According to Bloomberg, Cook met with the country's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology head Miao Wei to discuss China''s developing information and communications industry, innovation trends, and global mobile development, the agency said in a statement on its website.
The two men reportedly exchanged views on development in China as well.
Cook took a public relations trip to China last March amid reports that the company''s supplier Foxconn violated several labor laws, CBS News reports.
According to the report, during that trip, Cook toured Foxconn''s facilities in Zhengzhou and Tainjin.
Cook''s current trip may be to maintain a copacetic relationship with China as Apple rolls out more retail locations and products.
The report pointed put that the number of Apple stores in China has doubled since Cook''s last visit. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore