Washington, Jan 9 : Apple boss Tim Cook has made a second visit to China is less than a year, a report has said.
According to Bloomberg, Cook met with the country's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology head Miao Wei to discuss China''s developing information and communications industry, innovation trends, and global mobile development, the agency said in a statement on its website.
The two men reportedly exchanged views on development in China as well.
Cook took a public relations trip to China last March amid reports that the company''s supplier Foxconn violated several labor laws, CBS News reports.
According to the report, during that trip, Cook toured Foxconn''s facilities in Zhengzhou and Tainjin.
Cook''s current trip may be to maintain a copacetic relationship with China as Apple rolls out more retail locations and products.
The report pointed put that the number of Apple stores in China has doubled since Cook''s last visit. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island