Ceat

Quarterly Results will impact further movement in Indian Stocks

Quarterly Results will impact further movement in Indian Stocks

Stock specific action can be expected as many companies will declare their quarterly results. Some of the companies which Epic Research has tracked, will be announcing results. Have a look at what you can expect from some of the blue chip companies declaring results.

CEAT - Ahead of good Q1 results stock has surged nearly 9% in intraday. The stock has also given a breakout of double bottom chart pattern on the daily chart and given closing above the neckline. We recommend buying from the current level for the target of 1400 with the stop loss of 1310.

Ceat Standalone Q4 Net At Rs 41.47 Crore

Ceat Standalone Q4 Net At Rs 41.47 CroreCeat has registered a standalone net profit, which remained at Rs 41.47 crore in the fourth quarterly period ended March 31.

Tyre manufacturer had registered a net loss of Rs 11.84 crore during the same period of the last year.

The company’s standalone total income from operations in the fourth
quarterly period of last financial augmented by 22.51% to Rs 1,222.21
crore as against Rs 997.65 crore in the year-ago period.

Ceat's board has announced a dividend of Rs 1 per equity share of face value of Rs 10 each.

CEAT reports Rs. 41.5 cr net profit in Q4

CEAT reports Rs. 41.5 cr net profit in Q4Mumbai, May 9 - The leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT, an RPG Group company, has announced clocking a net profit of Rs. 41.5 crore for the quarter which ended March 31, 2012, against a loss of Rs. 11.8 crore during the same period last year.

For the fourth quarter of last fiscal, the Mumbai-based company's consolidated net sales increased by 24.2 percent to Rs. 1,215 crore as compared to the corresponding quarter in previous fiscal.

Indian Markets to remain strong: Ashish Kapur, Invest Shoppe

Indian Markets to remain strong: Ashish Kapur, Invest ShoppeAshish Kapur of Invest Shoppe believes that Indian Markets will remain range-bound for next few trading sessions. He has suggested investors to remain invested as the markets should see positive trend over the next one month.

During an interview on NDTV Profit, Ashish suggested Videocon, Kesoram, Ceat and HDFC for long term investment perspective.

Rating agency S&P has given better rating of "Neutral" for India, compared to earlier "Negative" based on the recent recovery in the Indian business outlook.

Ceat to acquire 37% stake in Associated CEAT Holding Company

Ceat to acquire 37% stake in Associated CEAT Holding CompanyCeat Limited has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company, have decided to acquire entire 36.84% shareholding of Associated CEAT Holdings Company Pvt. Limited (ACHL), Sri Lanka, from Associated Motorways Limited, Sri Lanka, the Company's Sri Lanka JV.

However the decision is subject to the requisite approvals.

Post acquisition, Ceat's shareholding in the JV will increase to 54.84% and, consequently, ACHL will become its subsidiary. The remaining 45.16% of ACHL is currently held by three associates of the Company.




Check out More news from Telecom Sector :: Pharmaceutical Sector :: Auto Sector :: Infrastructure :: Real Estate


Syndicate content