Best Technologies That Have Improved the Understanding of Economics
With modern technology and the internet, it has enabled students to have access to information. It has helped in creating better and new opportunities to grow and learn. It is has become a common thing to understand Forex markets online and learn more about the currency markets. Do you know that it is possible to download economics apps that give you more economics data? These apps are easy to install and quick to offer beneficial information.
Below find some of the apps that will help in improving the understanding of Economics:
• Econ Ed: The app provides an economics curriculum to most of the younger students. It was developed in collaboration with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. It helps in exploring the world of economics, allow students to be aware of economics terms such as inflation and purchasing power. The app is free of charge and offers excellent examples that come in easy formats.
• Yahoo Finance: The app offers the best information in financial reporting, analysis, and international financial markets. They provide accurate and reliable information free of charge. Their credibility rate is higher due to the quality of information. Yahoo Finance is the app to use when conducting broader research
• Stock Market HD: If you prefer international finance as a specialization, this is the best app for you. You will get updated information, mainly of stock prices in the current market. You will be able to know price changes over time, but it will not be beneficial for those looking for particular stocks from the past. The app is the best for investors, and the app is meant to track investment portfolio, it will not cost you a dime and will be beneficial for any average economist.
• Stock Wars – Virtual Investing: If you have ever wondered what it is to be an investor, this app will give you first and experience. You will be able to enter the Wall Street platform and buy imaginary stock in game money. The effect will be like being in a real market trend. The problem is, the app may be a bit buggy and even crash; since it is a simulation app. It is best when you are practicing the market trends, and it will help in understanding the flow of the market behavior for $1.99.
• Khan Academy: The app is meant for new students; it is a great resource to know all about the principles of microeconomics and macroeconomics. It is a popular platform, even though it will not help the advanced students. They can use it as a point of refreshing their basic economics knowledge at no cost.
• Eurostat Country Profiles: The app has vast information and data for Android and Apple users. The downfall is that the information is not up to date, so it will not be beneficial for those looking for current information. It will not cost anything to use the user-friendly app. When looking for detailed information about the European economy of the general trend, this will be the perfect app.
• Bloomberg Markets: The app gives the most accurate information on stock market prices and international trends. The website is user-friendly and easy to use. The app was developed by Bloomberg, for economists to have easier access to information on their computers and phones. It is an accessible online version to get economics information free of charge.
The next time you need to understand economics data, you can access that from the app, as mentioned earlier, or from the respective website. If that is not enough to help with your assignment, you need to ask the question, who will do my economics homework? You will be surprised at the vast information and assistance readily available at an affordable rate.