London, March 21 : The "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, who is dating actress Ellen Page, says he gets drawn to women who make him laugh and don't take themselves too seriously.
The 36-year-old actor previously romanced actress Kate Bosworth.
"I like women with a sense of humour, you have to laugh at yourself, you don't take yourself too seriously, which is a very, very important quality, I think," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Skarsgard as saying.
The actor, who is listed as one of the world's most sexiest men in a popular Britain magazine, said he doesn't pay attention to his sex symbol status because it doesn't mean anything.
"I don't think about it much. You can't believe in that yourself, you can't focus on that. It's important for me as an actor to find characters that I like and I find interesting, regardless of what they look like. I don't want to play the heartthrob in every single movie for the rest of my life," he added.(IANS)
- Samsung may launch 'A' series smartphones soon
- Flappy Bird creator pushes out update to make Swing Copters easier for gamers
- Amazon buys video-game streaming site Twitch for 970 million dollars
- XRay: New tool to track use of personal data online
- Microsoft pays no taxes on 93 billion dollars held outside of U.S.