Patna, Apr. 15 : A stationary passenger train that was to leave Patna for Gaya caught fire on Wednesday afternoon.
Fortunately, there were no passengers on board the train that was about to move out of the Patna Railway Station from platform number nine.
The railway authorities in Patna have ruled out foul play, but admitted that the blaze could have been caused by a short circuit. (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1