Vienna - The price for oil produced by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) fell slightly to 43.15 dollars last Friday, the Vienna-based organization announced Monday.
One barrel (159 litres) of OPEC-produced crude shed 0.72 dollars at the end of last week.
The oil cartel calculates a basket price based on 12 brands produced by its members. (dpa)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit