London, June 19 : Actor Ashton Kutcher has Tweeted his views on Iran saying, "the only people that can change things in Iran are the Iranians themselves."
The `That's 70s Show' star explained that America should keep its hands clean from Iran to avoid repeating another Iraq like situation, reports The Daily Express.
"Considering how well fighting 4 freedom in Iraq went, I dont know that we should B jumping in2 this Iran deal. I think that truly the only people that can change things in Iran are the Iranians themselves and they seem to be speaking their minds now," he wrote on the micro-blogging site.
The Just Married star's comments follow action of the Iranian government to monitor social networking sites including Twitter. com and Facebook after the violent demonstrations over the controversial re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Also, Ashton's wife Demi Moore has shown her concern for the people in Iran through Twitter, "My heart aches but I am inspired by the courage and strength of the Iranian people in the face of such opposition and adversity!" (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1