Technical analyst MB Singh has maintained 'buy' rating on Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited stock with a target of Rs 118.
The analyst said that the stock can be purchased with a stop loss of Rs 105.
The stock of the company, on December 29, closed at Rs 108.60 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 180.05 and a low of Rs 95.75 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 10.54 and 10.23 respectively.
Deccan Chronicle has made announcement about major development in the state of Tamil Nadu with an edition printed in Coimbatore from December 27.
The Coimbatore edition was launched by Vijay Reddy, son of chairman Venkattram Reddy and Ravi Reddy, vice chairman, Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited.
The company also introduced a special version for Madurai.
Ravi Reddy, vice chairman, Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited stated, "Deccan Chronicle promises to bring to the two cities of Tamil Nadu and the rest of our readers the same bright newspaper that they are used to. As ever, we owe our success and popularity to our readers who are the wind beneath our wings as we take off to new horizons."
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name