Chennai: For developing low-priced diagnostics and curative medicinal technologies, the Department of Biotechnology has entered into a partnership deal with the National Insyitute of biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, US.
The major focus of the deal will be on mother and child fitness, communicable diseases, trauma and chronic maladies including diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
The teamwork will comprise organization of seminars and workshops and conferences to share experiences and technical data.
It will aid direct links between centres of excellence, institutes and institutions in both countries. The agreement is projected to facilitate teamwork among researchers and engineers in centres of excellence in both countries to carry out research work, research training and technology development.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue