Chennai: For developing low-priced diagnostics and curative medicinal technologies, the Department of Biotechnology has entered into a partnership deal with the National Insyitute of biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, US.
The major focus of the deal will be on mother and child fitness, communicable diseases, trauma and chronic maladies including diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
The teamwork will comprise organization of seminars and workshops and conferences to share experiences and technical data.
It will aid direct links between centres of excellence, institutes and institutions in both countries. The agreement is projected to facilitate teamwork among researchers and engineers in centres of excellence in both countries to carry out research work, research training and technology development.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name