Chennai: For developing low-priced diagnostics and curative medicinal technologies, the Department of Biotechnology has entered into a partnership deal with the National Insyitute of biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, US.
The major focus of the deal will be on mother and child fitness, communicable diseases, trauma and chronic maladies including diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
The teamwork will comprise organization of seminars and workshops and conferences to share experiences and technical data.
It will aid direct links between centres of excellence, institutes and institutions in both countries. The agreement is projected to facilitate teamwork among researchers and engineers in centres of excellence in both countries to carry out research work, research training and technology development.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant