Chennai: For developing low-priced diagnostics and curative medicinal technologies, the Department of Biotechnology has entered into a partnership deal with the National Insyitute of biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, US.
The major focus of the deal will be on mother and child fitness, communicable diseases, trauma and chronic maladies including diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
The teamwork will comprise organization of seminars and workshops and conferences to share experiences and technical data.
It will aid direct links between centres of excellence, institutes and institutions in both countries. The agreement is projected to facilitate teamwork among researchers and engineers in centres of excellence in both countries to carry out research work, research training and technology development.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study