Chennai: For developing low-priced diagnostics and curative medicinal technologies, the Department of Biotechnology has entered into a partnership deal with the National Insyitute of biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, US.
The major focus of the deal will be on mother and child fitness, communicable diseases, trauma and chronic maladies including diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
The teamwork will comprise organization of seminars and workshops and conferences to share experiences and technical data.
It will aid direct links between centres of excellence, institutes and institutions in both countries. The agreement is projected to facilitate teamwork among researchers and engineers in centres of excellence in both countries to carry out research work, research training and technology development.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island