Taiwanese smartphone maker, HTC has launched its latest Droid Incredible 4G LTE smartphone in the US market on the Verizon Wireless network.
The Droid Incredible 4G LTE is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor that allows users to watch videos and run heavy apps smoothly. The device comes with an impressive 4-inch QHD display with a resolution of 960 x 540. The smartphone measures 4.8 x 2.4 x 0.46 inches and it weighs only 4.7 oz.
The smartphone has an 8-megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, LED flash and a 28mm lens as well as a front-facing camera for video chat that allows users to make use of Verizon's fast 4G LTE network as well as Wi-Fi connections.
The device comes with an amazing `Video Pic capability', that allows users to simply tap at the screen to take a picture from the playing video. There are several onscreen options for a range of video effects. The model offers the amazing Beats Audio sound for a superior music experience for the users.
The smartphone will be available from the retail outlets of the telecom service provider in the country. The new HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE is priced at just $149.99, after a $50 discount from Verizon.
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC