New York, Oct 6 : The man accused of stalking the ESPN sportscaster Erin Andrews and posting her nude videos on the Internet also spied on other women, according to prosecutors.
Federal prosecutor Steve Grimes revealed that the 48-year-old Michael David Barrett had also made videos of other women from peepholes and posted them over the Internet.
However, none of the women were named.
After the hearing, the court slapped a 4,500-dollar bond on Barrett, and prohibited him from accessing the net over his computer or cell phone when he is released, reports the New York Post.
Barrett would also have to wear a monitoring device as per the court’s ruling.
He must also comply with a curfew from 9 p. m. to 6 a. m.
Prosecutors want to try Barrett at Los Angeles, where celeb Web site TMZ. com is based.
Barrett had allegedly tried to sell Andrew’s nude footage to TMZ, which had led to his arrest. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak