New York, Oct 6 : The man accused of stalking the ESPN sportscaster Erin Andrews and posting her nude videos on the Internet also spied on other women, according to prosecutors.
Federal prosecutor Steve Grimes revealed that the 48-year-old Michael David Barrett had also made videos of other women from peepholes and posted them over the Internet.
However, none of the women were named.
After the hearing, the court slapped a 4,500-dollar bond on Barrett, and prohibited him from accessing the net over his computer or cell phone when he is released, reports the New York Post.
Barrett would also have to wear a monitoring device as per the court’s ruling.
He must also comply with a curfew from 9 p. m. to 6 a. m.
Prosecutors want to try Barrett at Los Angeles, where celeb Web site TMZ. com is based.
Barrett had allegedly tried to sell Andrew’s nude footage to TMZ, which had led to his arrest. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore