Cologne, Germany - For the first time in nearly 20 years, Cologne beat Hannover 96 on Friday, in a 2-1 victory.
Jan Schlaudraff scored the first goal for Hannover on 15 minutes, but Brazilian Pedro Geromel put in a ball on 43 minutes to even the score for Cologne. The goal in front of 47,000 spectators in Cologne was his first in the German Bundesliga.
Wilfried Sanou scored the winning goal on 71 minutes.
Cologne now move on to place 6, Hannover remain at 13. (dpa)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore