Cologne, Germany - For the first time in nearly 20 years, Cologne beat Hannover 96 on Friday, in a 2-1 victory.
Jan Schlaudraff scored the first goal for Hannover on 15 minutes, but Brazilian Pedro Geromel put in a ball on 43 minutes to even the score for Cologne. The goal in front of 47,000 spectators in Cologne was his first in the German Bundesliga.
Wilfried Sanou scored the winning goal on 71 minutes.
Cologne now move on to place 6, Hannover remain at 13. (dpa)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study