The Royal Bank of Scotland has indicated that it is planning a restructuring of its Ulster Bank unit, a move that will allow the bank to sell some of the government's stake.
The Royal Bank of Scotland, which is owned by the state, is working to attract private equity into Ulster to boost its capital position before its business is merged with another Irish bank.
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant
- HTC unveils world's first 64-bit Android phone 'Desire 510'