Judge sends Suge Knight to Hospital after he complained about serious health issues
Former rap mogul Marion 'Suge' Knight was taken to hospital after he told a judge that he was experiencing blindness and other health complications. It was the third time when he was taken to hospital since charges of a murder have been imposed on him.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Brandlin heard from Knight that he had fired attorneys handling his case and he was not being provided with appropriate treatment in custody.
Knight, 49, was wearing glasses when appeared in the court. The Death Row Records co-founder said that he was unable to see anything from one eye and was having only 15% vision in his other eye.
Knight also said that he couldn't understand what was going on during the proceedings. The judge was also told by Knight that he had been shot six times last year and a blood clot had formed as a result in his lungs, in addition to other complications. The fatal injuries, according to him, has led him lose 35 pounds.
Knight was also previously taken into medical care on February 19, after he complained about stomach problems because of shooting in a nightclub last summer. He was also hospitalized on February 3 when he pleaded not guilty to all charges and suddenly suffered a panic attack.
Knight is on trial for murder, attempted murder and hit-and-run charges. He is accused of hitting two men with his truck on January 29. One of the men died of lethal injuries caused by the accident.
As per allegations of authorities, Knight killed Terry Carter, 55, and injured another, Cle 'Bone' Sloan, 51, with his pickup truck. The accident occurred near a film set in Compton, California. An argument between Knight and others on the set of the upcoming N. W. A. biopic 'Straight Outta Compton' is believed to have played a role in the accident. The accident happened after 30 minutes of the argument.