Affordable lab tests now at your doorstep
New Delhi [India], April 28 : Before going for any medical test, now compare the rates of different path-labs with just a click.
Thanks to KlinicApp!
KlinicApp, founded in Nov 2015, has become one of the fastest growing and trend setting e-diagnostic company, bringing affordable lab tests with standardized services at doorstep of patients.
It is solving the customers' problem of discovering pathological services through its in-company developed technology platform (App and website) and standardization of home services by well-trained phlebotomists from its certified lab network PAN India.
Operating as an online aggregator of organized and unorganized labs in India, it is the first company where patients/ consumers can compare blood test prices offered again through the tech platform.
The company's mission is to deliver on demand, high quality diagnostic/ pathology services at affordable pricing anytime anywhere in India.
KlinicApp technology platform, founded by Satkam Divya, has delivered services to more than 50,000 customers across 40 cities so far, conducting more than 1 mn blood tests, the annualized GBV (Gross Booking Value) is at INR 175 million. (ANI)
- VW to equip all MEB-based EVs with bidirectional charging capability starting next year
- Nissan’s European and Japanese teams collaborate to test Ariya electric SUV ahead of production
- Bet365 Founder & CEO Denise Coates gets £469 million ($650M) in pay & dividends in 2020
- Peugeot cuts e-2008 electric SUV prices for UK government grant eligibility
- Volkswagen partners with BP to create ultra-fast EV charging network in Europe