These 10 'red flag' warning signs will help detect cancer on time
Melbourne, Feb 11 - Scientists have revealed 10 red-flag cancer warning symptoms, which if present in a person, should get immediately checked out by a doctor.
According to the new research of more than 1700 people by Cancer Research UK, key to beating cancer was knowing these warning signs and "If in doubt, check it out,", News. com. au reported.
The 10 Cancer symptoms are:
1. Persistent cough or hoarseness
2. Unexplained lump
3. Persistent change in bowel habits
4. Persistent change in bladder habits
5. Unexplained weight loss
6. Persistent unexplained pain
7. Unexplained bleeding
8. A sore that does not heal
9. Persistent difficulty swallowing
10. Change in the appearance of a mole
The study also found that people hesitated to visit the doctor as they perceived their symptom as insignificant or worried about wasting the doctor's time. (ANI)