Mumbai, Feb 23 : Vivek Oberoi is happy with the response to his latest release "Zila Ghaziabad" and says the film has been a "big comeback" for him.
"People are telling me that Vivek Oberoi of 'Company' has come back with 'Zila Ghaziabad'. It has been a big comeback for me," the 36-year-old said here Friday at the Gaiety theatre, where he came to gauge the audience's reaction to the film.
He was happy.
"I am thankful to god for the kind of response the film is getting. My producer and the distributors were telling me that it has got a historic opening in the north, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, especially," Vivek said.
"The response from single screen theatres is terrific. It is running here at Gaiety theatre to houseful since (Friday) morning," he added.
Vivek is not worried if the movie makes it to the Rs. 100 crore club or not.
"I don't believe in all this. I believe that a film should be good and people should remember it. Be it 'Company', 'Saathiya' or 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', films that people still remember me for, no one asks me how much money did they earn," he said.
"This is the producer's and the distributor's concern. Our work is to give a good film that even after 10 years, people apppreciate you," added Vivek.
Directed by Anand Kumar, "Zila Ghaziabad" also stars Sanjay Dutt, Paresh Rawal, Ravi Kishan and Arshad Warsi. It released alongside "Kai Po Che!", which too is garnering good response.(IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island