Melbourne, Jan 17 : One half of US electro group LMFAO - Redfoo has sent tongues wagging after he followed tennis star Victoria Azarenka, around the WTA Tour events for the best part of a year.
The frizzy-haired muso has been the world No. 1's most vocal supporter since she started her Australian Open campaign on Monday, the Daily Telegraph reported.
However, the musician was coy when asked by Channel 7 about exactly what is going on.
"I don''''t like to kiss and tell," he told the network.
"But we are really close, and she's a very special person and I'm very happy in my life right now," he said.
It seems the pair has also developed their own "signal" to each other during matches which consists of both raising their fingers and sticking out their tongues. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore