Melbourne, Jan 17 : One half of US electro group LMFAO - Redfoo has sent tongues wagging after he followed tennis star Victoria Azarenka, around the WTA Tour events for the best part of a year.
The frizzy-haired muso has been the world No. 1's most vocal supporter since she started her Australian Open campaign on Monday, the Daily Telegraph reported.
However, the musician was coy when asked by Channel 7 about exactly what is going on.
"I don''''t like to kiss and tell," he told the network.
"But we are really close, and she's a very special person and I'm very happy in my life right now," he said.
It seems the pair has also developed their own "signal" to each other during matches which consists of both raising their fingers and sticking out their tongues. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study