London, Feb 25 : Prince Harry's new girlfriend Cressida Bonas' natural charm, confidence and her love for live are some of the reasons as to why he has been smitten by her.
The 24-year-old society model, manages to look glamorous even when she is posing in a bikini and baseball cap, or is wrapped up in a bobble-hat and goggles on the marked ski run, the Daily Express reported.
Bonas, known as Cressie, does not take life too seriously, and is relaxed and unguarded - much like 28-year-old royal himself.
She also seems unfazed by the massive amount of media attention that comes with dating a member of the Royal Family and is said to have invited Harry to the forth-coming wedding of her half-sister in South Africa.
According to friends, Harry is so "smitten" with Bonas that he is planning give up his Kensington Palace bachelor pad and moving into nearby Nottingham Cottage.
Harry wants to give the cottage a lick of paint and a "warm, welcoming homely" feel with comfy furniture to help prove that he is past his "wild" days. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name