Los Angeles, Jan 18 - Rapper Kanye West doesn't want his children to follow his footsteps as far as their career was concerned.
He says he would prefer if they study seriously and launch a business career thereafter.
West, 35, is to become a father for the first time with his partner Kim Kardashian.
"Kanye wants his son or daughter to be educated at a top US university such as Harvard or Yale before embarking on a career in business," a source told dailystar. co. uk.
"He doesn't want the child to become a pop star," added the source.
West has even banned rap music in his house ahead of the birth. He believes listening to classical music will make his baby more intelligent.
While he may not want his toddler to become a rapper, it was earlier said West had booked a studio and was planning to record a track with Kim while she is pregnant, as a memento for when their child grows up.
"Kanye's really soppy. He wants Kim to lay down some vocals while she's carrying his child. He thinks it will be cool for his son or daughter to listen to the track when they're older," the source said. (IANS)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products