Los Angeles, Jan 18 - Rapper Kanye West doesn't want his children to follow his footsteps as far as their career was concerned.
He says he would prefer if they study seriously and launch a business career thereafter.
West, 35, is to become a father for the first time with his partner Kim Kardashian.
"Kanye wants his son or daughter to be educated at a top US university such as Harvard or Yale before embarking on a career in business," a source told dailystar. co. uk.
"He doesn't want the child to become a pop star," added the source.
West has even banned rap music in his house ahead of the birth. He believes listening to classical music will make his baby more intelligent.
While he may not want his toddler to become a rapper, it was earlier said West had booked a studio and was planning to record a track with Kim while she is pregnant, as a memento for when their child grows up.
"Kanye's really soppy. He wants Kim to lay down some vocals while she's carrying his child. He thinks it will be cool for his son or daughter to listen to the track when they're older," the source said. (IANS)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue