Washington, June 2 : Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour has invited Barack Obama's supporters to a fundraiser dinner in New York this month though a video message.
Wearing a scarf bearing the Obama 2012 logo, Wintour taped a video for the president's supporters in his re-election campaign.
"Hi, I'm Anna Wintour. And I'm so lucky in my work that I'm able to meet some of the most incredible women in the world, women like Sarah Jessica Parker and Michelle Obama," the Politico quoted her as saying in the clip.
"These two wonderful women and I are hosting a dinner along with the president in New York City to benefit the Obama campaign on June the 14th," she said.
Promising "a fantastic evening," Wintour explains that supporters can enter a raffle to snag "the two best seats in the house."
"So please join us," she says, adding sternly: "But just don't be late." (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month