Washington, June 2 : Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour has invited Barack Obama's supporters to a fundraiser dinner in New York this month though a video message.
Wearing a scarf bearing the Obama 2012 logo, Wintour taped a video for the president's supporters in his re-election campaign.
"Hi, I'm Anna Wintour. And I'm so lucky in my work that I'm able to meet some of the most incredible women in the world, women like Sarah Jessica Parker and Michelle Obama," the Politico quoted her as saying in the clip.
"These two wonderful women and I are hosting a dinner along with the president in New York City to benefit the Obama campaign on June the 14th," she said.
Promising "a fantastic evening," Wintour explains that supporters can enter a raffle to snag "the two best seats in the house."
"So please join us," she says, adding sternly: "But just don't be late." (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision