New York, June 8 : A man in Texas installed a secret camera in his former wife’s attic and kept snapping her nude pictures for nine months authorities said.
According to court papers filed, Manuel Tovar, 42, of Alvin, Texas, explained that he “wanted to see her naked” when his former spouse became aware of his creepy camera work.
The perverse photograph was exposed when his ex-wife asked a neighbor to fix a problem with her air conditioning — and the sordid set-up was uncovered in March, the New York Daily News reported.
The ex-wife recorded his confession during a phone conversation.
A laptop computer was hidden in the attic rafters, with a USB cord running to a small camera.
The wife said that when she checked the “My Pictures” folder, it was filled with photos of her in various states of undress.
Tovar was charged with improper visual recording after hiding the camera over the bed in his former wife’s home.
Apparently, he installed the camera in July 2011 while patching a hole in the roof.
The couple divorced in 2003 after 12 years of marriage, but Tovar remains in contact with his ex-wife and visits her home to see their children. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision