Washington, Aug 1 - A 16-year-old boy died and three people were wounded on the weekend when gunfire erupted in Cleveland, Ohio, after a concert by funk star George Clinton, a media report said Sunday.
The teenager, who was shot in the head, died shortly after being transported to the MetroHealth Medical Center, according to Cleveland police Sgt. Sammy Morris.
The condition of the other three victims is not known, but they remain in the hospital and include a 20-year-old woman who was shot in the neck, reported television station WKYC.
Police have cordoned off Luke Easter Park, where the incident occurred, and are investigating the matter, although no arrests have been reported.
George Clinton, who headed the groups Parliament and Funkadelic, was the lead act at a Saturday night festival at the park, but the concert ended earlier than scheduled. (IANS)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision