New York, June 6 - A small plane carrying two people crashed into a building in New York's Suffolk county, leaving the building on fire and critically injuring the two on board, police said.
The two-seat Cessna crashed Saturday into the Varsity Plumbing Supplies company building near the Long Island MacArthur Airport, Xinhua reported citing a statement from WABC television.
The two people - including a student pilot - on board the aircraft were critically injured and the building was on fire, police said.
The fire was later put out and the two people were taken to hospital. (IANS)
- PC market better than expected: IDC report
- Millions of debit and credit cards prone to getting hacked by malware
- Car company giants' technology helping parents keep teenage drivers safe
- Spotify finally supports free music streaming on Windows
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'