New York, June 6 - A small plane carrying two people crashed into a building in New York's Suffolk county, leaving the building on fire and critically injuring the two on board, police said.
The two-seat Cessna crashed Saturday into the Varsity Plumbing Supplies company building near the Long Island MacArthur Airport, Xinhua reported citing a statement from WABC television.
The two people - including a student pilot - on board the aircraft were critically injured and the building was on fire, police said.
The fire was later put out and the two people were taken to hospital. (IANS)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision