New York, June 6 - A small plane carrying two people crashed into a building in New York's Suffolk county, leaving the building on fire and critically injuring the two on board, police said.
The two-seat Cessna crashed Saturday into the Varsity Plumbing Supplies company building near the Long Island MacArthur Airport, Xinhua reported citing a statement from WABC television.
The two people - including a student pilot - on board the aircraft were critically injured and the building was on fire, police said.
The fire was later put out and the two people were taken to hospital. (IANS)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month