Washington, Feb 18: Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has slammed First Lady Michelle Obama after the latter promoted breast-feeding as part of her campaign against childhood obesity.
Palin followed in Rep. Michele Bachmann's footsteps and took a swipe at Mrs. Obama, mocking her efforts to get mothers to breast-feed their children.
"No wonder Michelle Obama is telling everybody, `You'd better breast-feed your baby," The Politico quoted her as saying at a Long Island appearance, after slamming President Barack Obama for rising gas prices and other items - like milk - since he took office.
"Yeah, you'd better, because the price of milk is so high right now."
The comments come two days after Bachmann accused the first lady of trying to implement a "nanny state."
"To think that government has to go out and buy my breast pump for my babies? You wanna talk about the nanny state, I think you just got a new definition." (ANI)
- Google+ rolls out tool to add 'snowflake effect' to photos
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- NSA gathering 5bn cellphone records daily, Snowden documents reveal
- Soon, unlock iPhone with your face as password!
- 2014 to experience more cyber crimes, lead to stricter boardroom scrutiny: Report