Washington, Apr 26 : First lady Michelle Obama and Ann Romney, wife of presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney, are far more popular than their husbands, a latest poll revealed. The ABC News poll showed that Michelle Obama had a 69 percent favorable rating and was seen unfavorably by 24 percent voters, while Ann Romney, had a 40 percent favorable rating and a 30 percent unfavorable rating.
While the First Lady Michelle Obama''s favorable rating is not her all-time best, as she was at 76 percent in March 2009, it was still 13 points higher than her husband''s. The poll results revealed that Ann Romney, who is rather new to the national spotlight, outperformed her husband, who received a 35-47 percent rating in the same poll last week. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month