Washington, May 18 : US Republican Senator Mike Coffman has apologized for branding President Barack Obama ''non-American.''
Coffman, who has been in Congress since 2009, issued a statement apologizing for his remark.
"I apologize. I have confidence in President Obama''s citizenship and legitimacy as President of the United States," New York Daily news quoted Coffman as said.
However, he added, "I don''t believe the President shares my belief in American Exceptionalism. His policies reflect a philosophy that America is but one nation among many equals."
- Google+ rolls out tool to add 'snowflake effect' to photos
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- NSA gathering 5bn cellphone records daily, Snowden documents reveal
- Soon, unlock iPhone with your face as password!
- 2014 to experience more cyber crimes, lead to stricter boardroom scrutiny: Report