Washington, May 18 : US Republican Senator Mike Coffman has apologized for branding President Barack Obama ''non-American.''
Coffman, who has been in Congress since 2009, issued a statement apologizing for his remark.
"I apologize. I have confidence in President Obama''s citizenship and legitimacy as President of the United States," New York Daily news quoted Coffman as said.
However, he added, "I don''t believe the President shares my belief in American Exceptionalism. His policies reflect a philosophy that America is but one nation among many equals."
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month