Washington, May 18 : US Republican Senator Mike Coffman has apologized for branding President Barack Obama ''non-American.''
Coffman, who has been in Congress since 2009, issued a statement apologizing for his remark.
"I apologize. I have confidence in President Obama''s citizenship and legitimacy as President of the United States," New York Daily news quoted Coffman as said.
However, he added, "I don''t believe the President shares my belief in American Exceptionalism. His policies reflect a philosophy that America is but one nation among many equals."
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision