Washington, Mar 13 : A new poll has found that US President Barack Obama’s job approval rating has dropped to 41 percent despite signs of an improving economy.
According to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll, 47 percent of respondents disapprove Obama’s job.
The poll indicates unsettled and unpredictable American political landscape ahead of the 2012 White House race, The New York Times reports.
Obama had earlier received 50 percent winning approval in the same poll a month ago.
The poll also showed that Obama had a 47 percent to 44 percent advantage against Mitt Romney, as compared to 48 percent to 44 percent against Rick Santorum.
The telephonic poll interviewed 1,009 US adults between March 7 and 11. (ANI)
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study