Washington, Mar 13 : A new poll has found that US President Barack Obama’s job approval rating has dropped to 41 percent despite signs of an improving economy.
According to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll, 47 percent of respondents disapprove Obama’s job.
The poll indicates unsettled and unpredictable American political landscape ahead of the 2012 White House race, The New York Times reports.
Obama had earlier received 50 percent winning approval in the same poll a month ago.
The poll also showed that Obama had a 47 percent to 44 percent advantage against Mitt Romney, as compared to 48 percent to 44 percent against Rick Santorum.
The telephonic poll interviewed 1,009 US adults between March 7 and 11. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision