Washington, Nov 3 : The sexual harassment scandal surrounding American businessman and Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has apparently deepened, as now another woman has accused him of inappropriate behavior at workplace.
The third woman alleged she received unwanted comments from Cain during his tenure as head of a restaurant lobby group, the BBC reports.
She said Cain had commented on her attractiveness and invited her to his corporate apartment.
The third woman had considered filing a complaint against Cain, the report said.
Politico had recently reported that at least two other women complained of inappropriate behaviour from Cain while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
It had emerged that they also signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month