Washington, Nov 3 : The sexual harassment scandal surrounding American businessman and Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has apparently deepened, as now another woman has accused him of inappropriate behavior at workplace.
The third woman alleged she received unwanted comments from Cain during his tenure as head of a restaurant lobby group, the BBC reports.
She said Cain had commented on her attractiveness and invited her to his corporate apartment.
The third woman had considered filing a complaint against Cain, the report said.
Politico had recently reported that at least two other women complained of inappropriate behaviour from Cain while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
It had emerged that they also signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision