Washington, Nov 3 : The sexual harassment scandal surrounding American businessman and Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has apparently deepened, as now another woman has accused him of inappropriate behavior at workplace.
The third woman alleged she received unwanted comments from Cain during his tenure as head of a restaurant lobby group, the BBC reports.
She said Cain had commented on her attractiveness and invited her to his corporate apartment.
The third woman had considered filing a complaint against Cain, the report said.
Politico had recently reported that at least two other women complained of inappropriate behaviour from Cain while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
It had emerged that they also signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures. (ANI)
- Google+ rolls out tool to add 'snowflake effect' to photos
- New technology tags your Facebook photos based on relationships
- NSA gathering 5bn cellphone records daily, Snowden documents reveal
- Soon, unlock iPhone with your face as password!
- 2014 to experience more cyber crimes, lead to stricter boardroom scrutiny: Report