Entertainment News

Usher takes on police brutality in new video

Usher takes on police brutality in new video

Los Angeles - R7B superstar Usher has tackled the ongoing police brutality issue in America in his new video.

The black and white promo for 'Chains' features Usher, 37, running from cops as clips of blood, guns and handcuffs flash on the screen, reported Hollywood Life. The video, directed by Ben Louis Nicholas, also features Nas and Bibi Bourelly, and ends with Usher attending his own memorial after realising he has died after a run-in with the police. (PTI)


First image from Vin Diesel's next arrives online

First image from Vin Diesel's next arrives online

Los Angeles - Hollywood action star Vin Diesel has shared on his official Facebook page first a couple of pictures from the shooting location of his next action film "XXX: The Return of Xander Cage".

One of the racy photos sees the actor on a motorbike with a bikini-clad girl in front of a green screen, reported Ace Showbiz.

"First day on the sound stage... Xander..," he captioned. The other shows him chilling with the crew on set."The Director, producers and myself sitting in wonder as we take in the artistry of the many craftsmen that have built these amazing sets," he wrote.

"You can tell the first day what level of crew you will be working with and it is clear that XxX has the very best Grateful for the opportunity to make magic."


Oscar host Chris Rock opens about being black in America

Oscar host Chris Rock opens about being black in America

Los Angeles: Comedy star Chris Rock is all set to host this year's Oscars that are hit by outrage over the nominees' lack of diversity, but even before it all started he opened up about being a "black" in the US.

The 50-year-old actor said he admires Janay Palmer, the wife of disgraced NFL pro Ray Rice, who was punched unconscious by her husband in a hotel elevator, which probably feels same like being in America with 'the' skin colour, reported People magazine.

"Mrs Ray Rice ? it's not the punch in the face that eats your soul; it's having to defend the person that punched you in the face that eats. Oddly enough, this is what it feels like to be a black man in America," Rock said.


Teresa Giudice writes 1st tweet post prison release

Teresa Giudice writes 1st tweet post prison release

Washington D.C., Jan. 4 - Teresa Giudice, who was recently released from federal prison, returned to social media with her first Twitter message for 2016.

'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star took to her Twitter handle and wrote, "Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year from our family to yours," reports E! Online.

In the post, husband Joe Giudice and their four daughters are seen posing in matching black attire while standing in front of a fully decorated Christmas tree.

While it's only been a few days since Giudice returned to her family and friends in the Garden State, the 'Fabulicious' author has been keeping busy and soaking up her new sense of freedom.


Nicki Minaj flaunts beau`s huge diamond ring

Nicki Minaj flaunts beau`s huge diamond ring

Washington D.C., Dec. 31 - Nicki Minaj is surely one of those who believes in the saying, if you've got it, flaunt it, and has done just that with her huge diamond ring.

The 33-year-old rapper took to her Instagram and flaunted the diamond ring in a several pictures along with captions, E! Online reports.

The 'Anaconda' hit-maker shared a pic of her huge diamond ring and wrote, "#Chunky #3D."

She posted another pic wherein she is seen posing for the camera and flaunting her sparkler alongside caption, "Philly Nights."

Minaj's boyfriend Meek Mill had surprised her with the diamond ring as a birthday gift earlier this month. (ANI)


Caitlyn Jenner settles fatal car crash lawsuit

Caitlyn Jenner settles fatal car crash lawsuit

Washington D.C., Dec. 31 - It seems like Caitlyn Jenner can now breathe a sigh of relief, as she has settled a lawsuit filed against her by one of the drivers involved in the fatal February Malibu crash.

The insurance company of the 66-year-old TV star, who faced a number of legal woes following a fatal car accident, has reportedly paid for the settlement and luckily she didn't have to reach into her own pockets to pay for the settlement, E! Online reports.

According to the legal documents, Jessica Steindorff sued Jenner for personal injury and property damage.

However, Caitlyn's woes are not ended yet as there are still two other lawsuits, one involving the driver and passengers of the Hummer, and the other involving the two adult stepchildren of the deceased Lexus driver. (ANI)


Ex-Dakota Meyer shares Bristol Palin`s newborn`s pic

Ex-Dakota Meyer shares Bristol Palin`s newborn`s pic

Washington D.C., Dec. 26 - Bristol Palin's newborn daughter's father's identity might have not been revealed, but her former fiance Dakota Meyer recently shared a photo of the baby girl.

Meyer took to his Twitter handle and posted a picture of Sailor Grace in Palin's arms, reports E! Online.

He captioned the picture, "I couldn't be more proud of this little blessing."

Bristol welcomed her second child on December 23. (ANI)


Miss Slovenia, beauty who inspires despite being paralysed

Miss Slovenia, beauty who inspires despite being paralysed

Washington D.C., Dec. 21 - Miss Slovenia might have not been titled as Miss Universe 2015, but she has definitely conquered many hearts at the annual beauty pageant.

Ana Halozan had a frightening seizure before the pageant and once she woke up, doctors learned that the right side of her face was paralysed, reports E! Online.

Talking about the incident, Halozan questioned, "How did this happen to me? What I did in my past that this needs to be with me right now?"

She added that when the doctors told her that she cannot go to the pageant, she was affirmative about going.

As it turns out, her dreams were able to turn into a reality when host Steve Harvey introduced her to the stage by saying that she thought she had lost her chance, but she didn't.


Bieber cancels Thanksgiving performance due to personal reasons

Bieber cancels Thanksgiving performance due to personal reasons

Washington D.C., Nov 25 - Sadly, Justin Bieber has cancelled his Thanksgiving Day Parade performance and appearance on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' citing some " personal reasons."

The 'Sorry' hit-maker took to Twitter announcing that he won't be showing up at the chat show and apologised for not being able to make it, adding his promise to soon show-up, Us Magazine reported.

The 21-year-old singer later also apologised to the host, Colbert, tweeting "@StephenAtHome thank you for the understanding as sometimes life kicks our ass and we need to deal with it."

Bieber, who recently dropped his highly successful fourth studio album 'Purpose', previously mentioned in an interview that he had been busy traveling and working. (ANI)


Chef Cat Cora files divorce against wife

Chef Cat Cora files divorce against wife

Washington D.C., Nov. 10 - There are no more sugary dreams left in Chef Cat Cora and her wife Jennifer Cora's relationship as they have filed divorce.

The 48-year-old 'Iron Chef America' star and her estranged wife were married for two years and had four sons, Zoran, Caje, Thatcher, Nash, reports Us magazine.

In the papers, Jennifer has requested full custody of their kids, while Cat has requested for joint custody. (ANI)


Chef Giada De Laurentiis finds love in Shane Farley

Chef Giada De Laurentiis finds love in Shane Farley

Washington D.C., Nov. 10 : Chef Giada De Laurentiis has got a new man in her life and he is Shane Farley, the executive producer of 'FabLife' and the former producer of 'The Rachael Ray Show.'

The 45-year-old chef met her new love in 2013 when he was supposed to executive produce her talk show with Bobby Flay, reports E! Online.

Insiders revealed that the couple is totally in love and they are serious about each other.

In fact, Laurentiis' sister Eloisa De Laurentiis previously posted photos of the duo from Halloween with several other members of her family. (ANI)


Whoopi Goldberg's tour bus goes up in flames

Whoopi Goldberg's tour bus goes up in flames

Washington D.C., Oct. 25 : Comedian Whoopi Goldberg's tour bus caught fire while she was performing in Canada, cutting the show short.

According to TMZ.com, the 59-year-old was performing at a casino in New Brunswick, when the fire broke out.

Witnesses have claimed that the show was stopped when the mishap happened and everyone in attendance was told to leave the building immediately.

As of now, it is unclear what triggered the fire. (ANI)


Adam Lambert has `no beef` with Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas

Adam Lambert has `no beef` with Demi Lovato, Nick Jonas

Washington D.C., Oct. 25 : Adam Lambert is not upset with Demi Lovato even after she chose Nick Jonas for her world tour.

Lambert took to Twitter, saying "Aww I love you all very much. No beef tween @ddlovato and @nickjonas and me. Biz negotiations are complex- why do we care about the #rumors?", TMZ reports.

However, a source had revealed that the-33-year-old was very disappointed as he was dropped from the world tour.

Earlier, Lovato's manager, who also manages Jonas, had convinced her to drop the 'Ghost Town' hit-maker.

A source close to the Lambert said that the 23-year-old singer's move was very unprofessional and unethical. (ANI)


Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj quash feud rumours with MTV VMA`s performance

Taylor Swift

Washington D. C., Aug. 31 - With their opening act at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj have quashed the rumours about their fued.

The 25-year-old singer, who wore a sparkling red dress, joined the 32-year-old rapper on the stage while she was performing her number one single 'The Night Is Still Young', reports E! Online.

Later, the duo also performed on Swift's hit track 'Bad Blood.'

Talking about her performance, Swift said that it was so much fun performing with the 'Anaconda' hit-maker.

The singer added, "I was dying because I didn't know she was going to drop it. We rehearsed seven times and she never dropped it. I was dying laughing." (ANI)


`Heart-broken` Emma Watson recovered `silently` post horrendous breakup

`Heart-broken` Emma Watson recovered `silently` post horrendous breakup

Washington DC, Aug. 10 - Emma Watson's breakup with Matt Janney was so "horrendous" that it sent the actress in a silent retreat.

During an interview for Vogue, the 25-year-old actress said that she felt uncomfortable and even before her relationship ended, she went on a silent retreat because she wanted to figure out how to be at home with herself, reported E! Online.

At the time of Watson's breakup, it was reported that the 'Harry Potter' star spent a week at a private facility in Canada's Rocky Mountains and took a week-long vow of silence.

Further talking about dating in general, the UN Women Goodwill Ambassador said that her past boyfriends have generally made her feel really cherished and have built her as a person. (ANI)


Syndicate content