New York, May 26 - US First Lady Michelle Obama harbours musical dreams. She says she would have loved if she had the gift of a melodious voice and she could sing like Beyonce Knowles.
"Gosh, if I had some gift, I'd be Beyonce. I'd be some great singer," people. com quoted Obama as saying.
"The power of music, being able to play an instrument... It looks like musicians just have the most fun," she added. (IANS)
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study