New York, May 26 - US First Lady Michelle Obama harbours musical dreams. She says she would have loved if she had the gift of a melodious voice and she could sing like Beyonce Knowles.
"Gosh, if I had some gift, I'd be Beyonce. I'd be some great singer," people. com quoted Obama as saying.
"The power of music, being able to play an instrument... It looks like musicians just have the most fun," she added. (IANS)
- Google updates Gmail app on iOS addressing 'need for speed'
- Now, a business card that lets you play Tetris
- BlackBerry's 'focus on enterprise' strategy working as shares revive
- Apple tops companies pulling in most profit for staff with 'half a million' per employee
- Internet radio giant Pandora surpasses 250 million users mark despite growing competition