Washington, Mar 5 : US First Lady Michelle Obama has admitted President Barack Obama is struggling to quit smoking.
She addressed the doctors'' report on the president''s health.
"What the president struggles with is what every smoker struggles with, it''s a difficult habit to break. It''s understandable that he struggles with it," Politico quoted her as saying.
She added: "Do I want him to stop completely? Absolutely. And I will push him to do so, but it''s a process."
"I''ve never been a smoker so I can''t relate, but people who''ve smoked say like anything, you have dips and valleys, and to try to quit smoking in one of the most stressful times of the nation''s history is sort of like, you know, OK, he''s going to struggle a little bit.
"This may be the year he''ll struggle."
Michelle recently visited Brinkley Middle School, where 99 percent of the students are African-American. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision