Washington, Feb 1 : Michelle Obama made an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" where she talked about subjects varying from President Obama's re-election to the importance of healthy eating.
The first lady said that she and her husband could only brace for the intensity of his campaign by taking one day at a time.
"You take each day as it comes. I think Barack and I, our motto is, you know, we try to do the best job that we can do every single day, and the hope is that that will speak for itself," Politico quoted her as saying.
"So, you know, we wake up every day. We think about what this country needs," she said.
Michelle Obama's appearance included a segment devoted to her "Let's Move!" initiative to promote healthy eating and exercise. She encouraged her host - not a healthy food fan - to taste a smorgasbord of fruits and vegetables, including an apple.
Leno said he hadn't had one since 1984, and Obama encouraged him to dip it in some White House honey to "help it go down easier."
"`White House honey.' That sounds bad. You know, with a different president that could mean a whole different thing, `a little White House honey,' said Leno. (ANI)
- New app lets you add multimedia stories to 23Snaps news feed
- Now, online-dating app that matches people based on voice
- Robotic prosthesis turns amputee drummer into three-armed cyborg
- How to ace video interviews revealed
- Now, CUPID drone that shoots 80,000 volts to keep trespassers off your property