Washington, Feb 1 : Michelle Obama made an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" where she talked about subjects varying from President Obama's re-election to the importance of healthy eating.
The first lady said that she and her husband could only brace for the intensity of his campaign by taking one day at a time.
"You take each day as it comes. I think Barack and I, our motto is, you know, we try to do the best job that we can do every single day, and the hope is that that will speak for itself," Politico quoted her as saying.
"So, you know, we wake up every day. We think about what this country needs," she said.
Michelle Obama's appearance included a segment devoted to her "Let's Move!" initiative to promote healthy eating and exercise. She encouraged her host - not a healthy food fan - to taste a smorgasbord of fruits and vegetables, including an apple.
Leno said he hadn't had one since 1984, and Obama encouraged him to dip it in some White House honey to "help it go down easier."
"`White House honey.' That sounds bad. You know, with a different president that could mean a whole different thing, `a little White House honey,' said Leno. (ANI)
- Only major websites promoting improved password security among users: Study
- Google ready to test first self-driving car prototype
- Wikileaks releases CIA report on high value target assassination programs
- MPAA calls Google's effort to position itself as free speech defender 'shameful'
- Sony invents wearable smart display that can be attached to your glasses