Washington, Mar 21 : Michelle Obama has revealed that the US President never badmouths the Congress or its speaker John Boehner in his conversations with her.
The First Lady made an appearance on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ on Monday night and the host asked her if Barack Obama vents his feelings about politics when he comes home.
“Hypothetically speaking, at the end of the day, has your husband ever come home and said to you, ‘Oh, that John Boehner, what an idiot’,” Politico quoted Letterman as saying.
However, Michelle assured him that is not the case.
“It has never happened. Never, never. He is always upbeat, particularly about Congress,” she said.
As the audience laughed Letterman quipped, “Yeah. … How can you not be upbeat?” (ANI)
- New app lets you add multimedia stories to 23Snaps news feed
- Now, online-dating app that matches people based on voice
- Robotic prosthesis turns amputee drummer into three-armed cyborg
- How to ace video interviews revealed
- Now, CUPID drone that shoots 80,000 volts to keep trespassers off your property