New York, Apr 19 : US First Lady Michelle Obama has revealed during a talk show that her husband, President Barack Obama, was left worried after he saw the dress his daughter had on for her first party.
Michelle, 47, who appeared on `The View', said that the President has been acting cool about his daughters, Malia, 12, and Sasha, 9, approaching their teenage years.
But she said that when he saw his eldest going out for a party in a dress with her hair done his reaction was an emphatic "gulp".
"I was like, `Easy, Dad, its only beginning'," the New York Post quoted her as telling the all-female hosts.
Michelle also revealed that Malia, who will turn 13 on July 4, had kept her up one night after she came home from meeting with military families around the country, to talk about makeup.
"It was 10:30 at night, we were beat, I mean, we did four cities in two days, and Malia's like, `Ma, I need to talk to you'," Obama said, adding that they talked, and talked, about makeup.
Dr. Jill Biden joined Michelle in the talk show appearance to publicize their new initiative to support US service members and their families, called `Joining Forces'. (ANI)
- Microsoft to unveil latest version of Office for Mac by end of 2014
- Apple dominates 64-bit mobile chip devices as Android rivals wait for own version
- Chip that turns your cell phone into a projector!
- Google announces third-party add-on support for Docs, Sheets
- New Chinese phone can last two weeks on single charge