Washington, Mar 20 : Michelle Obama joked that she considers the family dog, Bo, her son, and has three children - daughters Malia and Sasha, and their Portuguese water dog.
The First Lady appeared on the `Late Show with David Letterman' on Monday night.
While talking to the host she opened up about Bo.
"He is my son. I have two girls and a boy," the Politico quoted her as saying.
Obama added that he is "a very sweet dog".
"I'm not being biased. He is really a good dog, he's very well mannered, he's very even-tempered," she said.
She revealed that Bo has "a very busy schedule. we're thinking about getting him an agent."
The US President's wife said that her daughters and "a number of people" are willing to take Bo out when he needs to.
"He usually will tell you. He doesn't talk, but he will come up and put his paw on your leg and kind of nudges you, and then you're like, what do you want? And then gets excited. And you say, you want to go out? And then he starts barking. He's very smart," she said. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month