Washington, Feb 24: The US president Barack Obama has told America's largest Hispanic radio service, Univision, that he still has five years coming up.
"I''ve got another five years coming up," Obama told Univision. This bold statement by Obama is a drastic change from his stance of October last year, when he declared himself as `absolutely' the underdog in the 2012 presidential election, The Daily News reports.
Those apprehensions in Obama's mind have seemed to evaporated now and he looks more confident then ever prior to the presidential elections. (ANI)
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study