Washington, Feb 24: The US president Barack Obama has told America's largest Hispanic radio service, Univision, that he still has five years coming up.
"I''ve got another five years coming up," Obama told Univision. This bold statement by Obama is a drastic change from his stance of October last year, when he declared himself as `absolutely' the underdog in the 2012 presidential election, The Daily News reports.
Those apprehensions in Obama's mind have seemed to evaporated now and he looks more confident then ever prior to the presidential elections. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month