Washington, Feb 24: The US president Barack Obama has told America's largest Hispanic radio service, Univision, that he still has five years coming up.
"I''ve got another five years coming up," Obama told Univision. This bold statement by Obama is a drastic change from his stance of October last year, when he declared himself as `absolutely' the underdog in the 2012 presidential election, The Daily News reports.
Those apprehensions in Obama's mind have seemed to evaporated now and he looks more confident then ever prior to the presidential elections. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision