Washington, March 15 - A man in a US state stabbed four people in a downtown office building before being shot by police, local media reports said.
According to a police spokesman, the incident occurred in Ohio state's capital city Columbus at about 12.40 p. m. inside the building which houses the Ohio Attorney General's office, Xinhua reported citing the reports.
Three of the victims were in critical condition at a downtown hospital while the fourth suffered minor injuries, the reports added.
The suspect, who was shot and wounded by the police, also remained in critical condition at the hospital. It could not be immediately learned what led to the attack and if there was any connection between the suspect and the victims. (IANS)
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study