Washington, Feb 8: Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking site Facebook, has obtained a restraining order against a man who he says has been stalking him.
The 26-year-old filed legal papers claiming Californian Pradeep Manukonda, 31, tried to `follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety.'
According to the papers, Zuckerberg fears for his safety and that of his girlfriend Priscilla along with his sister, reports Radaronline. com.
Facebook security also "intercepted" Manukonda at Zuckerberg''s Palo Alto, California, home on January 24.
"Just as he (Mark) was about to walk up the front steps," the court papers state.
While the billionaire is not listed as a friend of Manukonda on the social networking site he created, the former Harvard student''s sister Randi still is.
Randi works on marketing, politics, current events and non-profits for Facebook. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month