Washington, Feb 8: Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking site Facebook, has obtained a restraining order against a man who he says has been stalking him.
The 26-year-old filed legal papers claiming Californian Pradeep Manukonda, 31, tried to `follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety.'
According to the papers, Zuckerberg fears for his safety and that of his girlfriend Priscilla along with his sister, reports Radaronline. com.
Facebook security also "intercepted" Manukonda at Zuckerberg''s Palo Alto, California, home on January 24.
"Just as he (Mark) was about to walk up the front steps," the court papers state.
While the billionaire is not listed as a friend of Manukonda on the social networking site he created, the former Harvard student''s sister Randi still is.
Randi works on marketing, politics, current events and non-profits for Facebook. (ANI)
- U.S. chain Home Depot confirms breach of data in more than 2,000 stores
- Apple beefs up iCloud security in wake of J-Law nude snaps scandal
- Now, shape-changing 'squishy' robots that tread over extreme conditions for rescue ops
- Only 5 percent of Android users to switch to iPhone 6: Survey
- US govt better at communicating on Twitter than news organizations: Study