Washington, Feb 8: Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking site Facebook, has obtained a restraining order against a man who he says has been stalking him.
The 26-year-old filed legal papers claiming Californian Pradeep Manukonda, 31, tried to `follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety.'
According to the papers, Zuckerberg fears for his safety and that of his girlfriend Priscilla along with his sister, reports Radaronline. com.
Facebook security also "intercepted" Manukonda at Zuckerberg''s Palo Alto, California, home on January 24.
"Just as he (Mark) was about to walk up the front steps," the court papers state.
While the billionaire is not listed as a friend of Manukonda on the social networking site he created, the former Harvard student''s sister Randi still is.
Randi works on marketing, politics, current events and non-profits for Facebook. (ANI)
- Only major websites promoting improved password security among users: Study
- Google ready to test first self-driving car prototype
- Wikileaks releases CIA report on high value target assassination programs
- MPAA calls Google's effort to position itself as free speech defender 'shameful'
- Sony invents wearable smart display that can be attached to your glasses