Washington, Feb 8: Mark Zuckerberg, founder of the social networking site Facebook, has obtained a restraining order against a man who he says has been stalking him.
The 26-year-old filed legal papers claiming Californian Pradeep Manukonda, 31, tried to `follow, surveil and contact Mr. Zuckerberg using language threatening his personal safety.'
According to the papers, Zuckerberg fears for his safety and that of his girlfriend Priscilla along with his sister, reports Radaronline. com.
Facebook security also "intercepted" Manukonda at Zuckerberg''s Palo Alto, California, home on January 24.
"Just as he (Mark) was about to walk up the front steps," the court papers state.
While the billionaire is not listed as a friend of Manukonda on the social networking site he created, the former Harvard student''s sister Randi still is.
Randi works on marketing, politics, current events and non-profits for Facebook. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision