New York, April 21 : A veteran Secret Service agent who was forced to retire amid the Colombian hooker scandal has posted a provocative photo of himself staring at Sarah Palin on his Facebook page.
David Chaney, 48, who was a supervisor in the Secret Service, also added a cheeky message saying, "I was really checking her out, if you know what I mean?"
The photo shows Chaney holding open the door of a black SUV, the New York Daily News reported.
Meanwhile Palin has lashed out at Chaney, calling his conduct "pretty embarrassing."
The agent "was kind of ridiculous posting pictures and comments," Palin said on Fox News night.
"Well check this out, bodyguard. You're fired! And I hope his wife . . . kicks him into the dog house," she stated.
Palin certainly isn't the only woman who has caught the married agent's attention in recent years.
His Facebook page is peppered with photos of him getting smooched by different women - often two at a time.
Even before he was embroiled in a South American prostitution case, Chaney's love for the ladies stretched far beyond the U. S. borders.
Chaney, who lives with his wife Kelly in Virginia, was a second-generation agent: His dad, George Chaney, protected President Johnson.
Chaney worked at the Secret Service for close to two decades, officials said. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month