Washington, Sep 1: Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said that she does not appreciate the attack on her integrity by former Vice President Dick Cheney in his forthcoming book.
Cheney, in his book `In My Time', which has already ruffled the feathers of a number of former George W. Bush administration officials, reportedly claims that Rice acted with "naivete in the efforts to forge a nuclear weapons agreement with North Korea".
According to CBS News, Rice disputed that the claim, saying: "I kept the president fully and completely informed about every in and out of the negotiations with the North Koreans."
"You can talk about policy differences without suggesting that your colleague somehow misled the president. You know, I don't appreciate the attack on my integrity that that implies," she added.
Earlier, former US Secretary of State Colin Powell had accused Cheney of taking `cheap shots' at him and others in the book. (ANI)
- Twitter accounts of New York Post, UPI hacked
- UC Web, Facebook come together to enable in-browser mobile notifications in India
- Samsung rolls out its first Tizen-powered phone Z1 in India
- Carbon nanotubes bring 'flexible electronics' with longer battery life closer to reality
- No fixes for IE on Microsoft Patch Tuesday this month