Washington, July 22 : A 10-year-old American boy accidentally shot and killed his five-year-old brother with a gun he found at his home.
A male babysitter was looking after the brothers while their parents were out at the time of the shooting.
He and his older brother were playing in a room next door to the babysitter when the man heard a shot.
The incident took place at a house in Belleville, Illinois, the Daily Mail reports.
The five-year-old died yesterday in what police described as an ''extremely tragic'' accidental shooting.
"This was not a self-inflicted wound. We''re still trying to determine how they got access to the weapon," said Belleville Police Chief Bill Clay.
They are questioning the ten-year-old, but said that he has not been detained. (ANI)
- Facebook now allows you to 'see less' from friends on news feed
- Now, 'Cyborg cockroach' that can be wireless carrier too
- Microsoft makes Office suite free for Android, iPad, iPhone users
- Emojis may soon impersonate you more accurately with different skin tones
- Google glasses found to partially obstruct side vision