Lahore, Aug 21 : The US has reportedly approved giving 20 T-37 trainer jets to Pakistan Air Force in the next two months.
According to a TV report, the planes have been earlier used by the US and Pakistan requested for handing over of the jets last year.
The jets have specifically been designed for pilot training, the Daily Times quoted the TV report as saying. (ANI)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit