Chennai, May 1 - Two and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd closed April with a 7 percent growth in sales volume in the domestic market as compared to the corresponding period of 2011.
The company registered 151,181 units in April 2012 against 1,41,619 units in April 2011 in India, as per a company statement issued Tuesday.
Including exports, the company's total sales grew by 4 percent in April 2012 with sales of 174,455 units (171,551 unit two-wheelers and 2,904 unit three-wheelers) against 167,744 units (1,64,183 unit two wheelers and 3,561 unit three-wheelers) registered in April 2011. (IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island