Chennai, May 1 - Two and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd closed April with a 7 percent growth in sales volume in the domestic market as compared to the corresponding period of 2011.
The company registered 151,181 units in April 2012 against 1,41,619 units in April 2011 in India, as per a company statement issued Tuesday.
Including exports, the company's total sales grew by 4 percent in April 2012 with sales of 174,455 units (171,551 unit two-wheelers and 2,904 unit three-wheelers) against 167,744 units (1,64,183 unit two wheelers and 3,561 unit three-wheelers) registered in April 2011. (IANS)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant