Chennai, May 1 - Two and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd closed April with a 7 percent growth in sales volume in the domestic market as compared to the corresponding period of 2011.
The company registered 151,181 units in April 2012 against 1,41,619 units in April 2011 in India, as per a company statement issued Tuesday.
Including exports, the company's total sales grew by 4 percent in April 2012 with sales of 174,455 units (171,551 unit two-wheelers and 2,904 unit three-wheelers) against 167,744 units (1,64,183 unit two wheelers and 3,561 unit three-wheelers) registered in April 2011. (IANS)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name