We are still fresh from the impact of the Oscar winning 2009 film 'The Hurt Locker', which was based on the American war. Now, there is a news that the movie is soon going to have a sequel and 'Turner & Hooch' star Tom Hanks will star in the second movie.
Directed by Kathryn Bigelow, 'The Hurt Locker' was nominated for nine Academy Awards in 2010 and won six among them. The 54-year-old Hanks himself, has won Best Actor Academy Awards twice consecutively. In 1993, he won it for 'Philadelphia' and in 1994, he got it for 'Forrest Gump'.
So, we can expect a blockbuster in the coming days with this Oscar winner actor for a sequel of an Oscar winner movie. The sequel has been titled as 'Triple Frontier' and it has been confirmed by the producer Charles Roven. The 'Batman Begins' producer said that they are yet to decide on the other cast of the movie and is planning to start filming the movie by mid-March.
The story of the movie is set on the border area between Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil, which is a very complex zone and renowned for organized crime.
We wish the new addition of Tom Hanks adds more value to the sequel and it also comes up with several Academy Awards!
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit