Munich - Bayern Munich's Ze Roberto intends to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 34-year-old Brazilian told Kicker sports magazine he was looking for a new challenge after 10 years in total in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
"From my view my time here is over. I want to play for two years somewhere else," he was quoted as saying.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had indicated he was prepared to give the midfielder a new contract.
Ze Roberto said he had received offers from Major Soccer League clubs including FC Dallas. (dpa)
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'
- Excited Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis can't wait for baby daughter's birth
- Kim K 'desperate' to land role in Downton Abbey
- Deepika demands respect for women by media
- Is Selena Gomez 'moving in' with Justin Bieber?
- Iggy Azalea's ex-beau opens up about relationship with blonde rapper
- Ben Affleck 'counted cards' in LA casinos