Munich - Bayern Munich's Ze Roberto intends to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 34-year-old Brazilian told Kicker sports magazine he was looking for a new challenge after 10 years in total in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
"From my view my time here is over. I want to play for two years somewhere else," he was quoted as saying.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had indicated he was prepared to give the midfielder a new contract.
Ze Roberto said he had received offers from Major Soccer League clubs including FC Dallas. (dpa)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'