Munich - Bayern Munich's Ze Roberto intends to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 34-year-old Brazilian told Kicker sports magazine he was looking for a new challenge after 10 years in total in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
"From my view my time here is over. I want to play for two years somewhere else," he was quoted as saying.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had indicated he was prepared to give the midfielder a new contract.
Ze Roberto said he had received offers from Major Soccer League clubs including FC Dallas. (dpa)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish