Munich - Bayern Munich's Ze Roberto intends to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 34-year-old Brazilian told Kicker sports magazine he was looking for a new challenge after 10 years in total in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
"From my view my time here is over. I want to play for two years somewhere else," he was quoted as saying.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had indicated he was prepared to give the midfielder a new contract.
Ze Roberto said he had received offers from Major Soccer League clubs including FC Dallas. (dpa)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today