Munich - Bayern Munich's Ze Roberto intends to leave the club at the end of the season when his contract expires.
The 34-year-old Brazilian told Kicker sports magazine he was looking for a new challenge after 10 years in total in the Bundesliga with Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.
"From my view my time here is over. I want to play for two years somewhere else," he was quoted as saying.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge had indicated he was prepared to give the midfielder a new contract.
Ze Roberto said he had received offers from Major Soccer League clubs including FC Dallas. (dpa)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan