London, Mar. 31: Coach Fabio Capello has boldly stated that his new young England team can emulate the success of Germany''s new generation at next summer''s Euro 2012 tournament.
After the 1-1 draw gainst Ghana, Capello picked out Jack Wilshere, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Danny Welbeck and Matt Jarvis as five of the most promising young players in his side.
"I hope that people will talk about us like they did about Germany. These players are improving a lot and playing with confidence," The Independent quoted Capello, as saying. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'