London, Mar. 31: Coach Fabio Capello has boldly stated that his new young England team can emulate the success of Germany''s new generation at next summer''s Euro 2012 tournament.
After the 1-1 draw gainst Ghana, Capello picked out Jack Wilshere, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Danny Welbeck and Matt Jarvis as five of the most promising young players in his side.
"I hope that people will talk about us like they did about Germany. These players are improving a lot and playing with confidence," The Independent quoted Capello, as saying. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone