London, Mar. 31: Coach Fabio Capello has boldly stated that his new young England team can emulate the success of Germany''s new generation at next summer''s Euro 2012 tournament.
After the 1-1 draw gainst Ghana, Capello picked out Jack Wilshere, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Danny Welbeck and Matt Jarvis as five of the most promising young players in his side.
"I hope that people will talk about us like they did about Germany. These players are improving a lot and playing with confidence," The Independent quoted Capello, as saying. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai