London, Mar. 31: Coach Fabio Capello has boldly stated that his new young England team can emulate the success of Germany''s new generation at next summer''s Euro 2012 tournament.
After the 1-1 draw gainst Ghana, Capello picked out Jack Wilshere, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Danny Welbeck and Matt Jarvis as five of the most promising young players in his side.
"I hope that people will talk about us like they did about Germany. These players are improving a lot and playing with confidence," The Independent quoted Capello, as saying. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today