London, Mar. 31: Coach Fabio Capello has boldly stated that his new young England team can emulate the success of Germany''s new generation at next summer''s Euro 2012 tournament.
After the 1-1 draw gainst Ghana, Capello picked out Jack Wilshere, Andy Carroll, Ashley Young, Danny Welbeck and Matt Jarvis as five of the most promising young players in his side.
"I hope that people will talk about us like they did about Germany. These players are improving a lot and playing with confidence," The Independent quoted Capello, as saying. (ANI)
- Brazilian teen star likely to snub Chelsea’s 30 million pound Drogba replacement offer
- Frank Bruno was stopped by police for ''stealing'' his own car
- ‘Tendulkar’s achievements surpass those of Bradman’
- London’s 2012 Olympic stadium completed ‘in record time and under budget’
- After booze ban, Capello praises Carroll for scoring first England goal