Melbourne, Feb 14 : Rory McIlroy flew down to Doha after his Dubai Desert Classic tournament to be with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki at the Qatar open.
Wozniacki was beaming as she spoke about her plans at the tournament.
She was asked how inspiring it was for her to have McIlroy cheering for her from the stands, although the Dane was not making a big show about it.
"Well, to be honest, when you're out on the court, you just focus on the ball and on the game you're going to play. You don't really think about too much else around," News. com. au quoted Wozniacki as saying.
"Of course it's nice that he's here, but, you know, once you're on court, that's your focus. And off the court it's nice to have someone there.
"You can just take your mind off things," she added. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'