Melbourne, Feb 14 : Rory McIlroy flew down to Doha after his Dubai Desert Classic tournament to be with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki at the Qatar open.
Wozniacki was beaming as she spoke about her plans at the tournament.
She was asked how inspiring it was for her to have McIlroy cheering for her from the stands, although the Dane was not making a big show about it.
"Well, to be honest, when you're out on the court, you just focus on the ball and on the game you're going to play. You don't really think about too much else around," News. com. au quoted Wozniacki as saying.
"Of course it's nice that he's here, but, you know, once you're on court, that's your focus. And off the court it's nice to have someone there.
"You can just take your mind off things," she added. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'