Melbourne, Feb 14 : Rory McIlroy flew down to Doha after his Dubai Desert Classic tournament to be with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki at the Qatar open.
Wozniacki was beaming as she spoke about her plans at the tournament.
She was asked how inspiring it was for her to have McIlroy cheering for her from the stands, although the Dane was not making a big show about it.
"Well, to be honest, when you're out on the court, you just focus on the ball and on the game you're going to play. You don't really think about too much else around," News. com. au quoted Wozniacki as saying.
"Of course it's nice that he's here, but, you know, once you're on court, that's your focus. And off the court it's nice to have someone there.
"You can just take your mind off things," she added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone