Melbourne, Feb 14 : Rory McIlroy flew down to Doha after his Dubai Desert Classic tournament to be with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki at the Qatar open.
Wozniacki was beaming as she spoke about her plans at the tournament.
She was asked how inspiring it was for her to have McIlroy cheering for her from the stands, although the Dane was not making a big show about it.
"Well, to be honest, when you're out on the court, you just focus on the ball and on the game you're going to play. You don't really think about too much else around," News. com. au quoted Wozniacki as saying.
"Of course it's nice that he's here, but, you know, once you're on court, that's your focus. And off the court it's nice to have someone there.
"You can just take your mind off things," she added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan