Melbourne, Feb 14 : Rory McIlroy flew down to Doha after his Dubai Desert Classic tournament to be with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki at the Qatar open.
Wozniacki was beaming as she spoke about her plans at the tournament.
She was asked how inspiring it was for her to have McIlroy cheering for her from the stands, although the Dane was not making a big show about it.
"Well, to be honest, when you're out on the court, you just focus on the ball and on the game you're going to play. You don't really think about too much else around," News. com. au quoted Wozniacki as saying.
"Of course it's nice that he's here, but, you know, once you're on court, that's your focus. And off the court it's nice to have someone there.
"You can just take your mind off things," she added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today